A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise. Our Teddy Bear is short and fat which is not to be wondered at; he gets what exercise he can by falling off the ottoman, but generally seems to lack the energy to clamber back.from "When We Were Very Young," A. A. Milne, 1925
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to this website.
- Big Plush Personalized Giant Teddy Bears and Custom Stuffed Animals!
- Canada's Teddy Bear Store—Bears and Beyond links to other bear sites in Canada, U.S.A., International Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and South East Asia.
- Classic Winnie the Pooh Winnie the Pooh prints, poems, and quotes in mounted prints.
- Good Bears of the World (GBW), a caring and giving charity, was founded in 1969 by the late radio pioneer, James Theodore Ownby, Colonel Robert Henderson from England, and English actor, Peter Bull, in Bern, Switzerland. GBW was the first group to donate teddy bears to police departments in the early 80's. This program has gained tremendous popularity in the last few decades. Since their founding, GBW has given hundreds of thousands of teddy bears to those in need of love and a hug. Firemen, policemen, emergency workers, psychologists, and grief counselors have discovered the teddy bear's magical healing power is invaluable when given to children and their families in traumatic situations.
- Gotta Get Gund
- Hermann-Spielwaren GmbH German teddy bear maker
- Play Pooh sticks in Ashdown Forest visit Hartfield, East Sussex, England and take a walk through the magical wood where Christopher Robin, Winnie-the-Pooh, Piglet, Rabbit, Tigger, and Eeyore roam.
- Pooh Corner Pooh Trustee's site for Pooh Recordings by Peter Dennis. This is the only website licensed by The Pooh Trustees in England. It is devoted to Peter Dennis's recordings of the "Complete Works of Winnie-the-Pooh" by A.A. Milne
- Send a Bear Hug Teddy Bears for grownups.
- Steiff Teddy Bears
- "The Teddy Bear's Picnic" (1932) original by Henry Hall & His Orchestra. The singer is Val Rosing. In the 1950s, every child had a teddy bear and this happy theme song was played every Saturday morning on a children's radio program called "Children's Favourites" which was introduced by Uncle Max.
- "The Teddy Bear's Picnic" by Bing Crosby (1950s)
- Visit Winnie the Pooh & Christopher Robin's REAL 100 Acre Wood: The Ashdown Forest a video of walking through the real 100 Acre Woods. New
- Vermont Teddy Bear Co. hand-made bears made in Vermont, guaranteed for life.